Role: Hygiene Service Technician
Reporting To: Hygiene Service Technician Team Leader
Employment Contract: Linked to Commercial contract
Main Purpose of the job
Service restroom equipment and provide consistent professional customer service in a timely manner.
Education and experience required:
- One year of route services experience
- Passed Grade 12
- Code 10 Driver’s License
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Ability and interest to provide customer service in a consistent and timely manner
- Ability to use a personal computer with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer service duties include the use of manual hand tools
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Perform basic numerical calculations
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focus: The ability to handle clients in an effective and professional manner.
- The ability to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
- The ability to act as part of a team and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team.
- The ability to understand the technical aspects of own work and continually maintain technical knowledge
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Provide service to restroom equipment
- Provide restroom odor control & neutralization, large area fragrance services
- Use simple battery operated hand tool for installation services
- Restock and refill hand care products
- Restock and provide feminine hygiene waste disposal
- Deliver these turn-key services in a professional manner, committed to serve & delight our customers
Compass Group Southern Africa is committed to transformation and operates within the scope of the Employment Equity Act and related legislation. Preference will be given to candidates supporting the Equity and Economically Active Population targets. We are under no obligation to contact or provide feedback to the applicants.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive communication within 2 weeks from closing date.
Kindly note that your CV will be entered a Talent Pool and that we may contact you for future opportunities.