Role: Care Worker
Reporting To: Contract Manager
Employment Contract: Linked to commercial contract
Main purpose of the job
The successful applicant will work under direct supervision from the client to create and maintain a professional relationship with the patients, their family and friends, adhere to all regulatory and statutory obligations, procedures and guidelines in the caring of patients.
Education and experience required:
- Grade 12
- HWSETA Accredited Qualification, Ancillary Health Care NQ 1 or Health Care NQF Level 4
- One year experience in a similar position
- One year experience in a private hospital will be an advantage
Knowledge Skills and Competencies required:
- Knowledge of patient care
- Communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a preofessional relationship with patients, their families and friends
- Adhere to all regulatory and statutory obligations, procedures and guidelines in the caring of patient
Compass Group Southern Africa is committed to transformation and operates within the scope of the Employment Equity Act and related legislation. Preference will be given to candidates supporting the Equity and Economically Active Population targets.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive communication within 2 weeks from closing date.
Kindly note that your CV will be entered into a Talent Pool and that we may contact you for future opportunities.